Author Topic: Teak Patio Garden Furniture - More Than Teak Furniture Manufacturer - Jepara  (Read 2923 times)

Offlineindonesiafurniture

Administrator

MoreThanTeak.com is an Indonesian Furniture manufacturer for Garden Furniture, Outdoor Furniture and Patio Furniture. Located in Jepara Indonesia, the company provide high quality teak wood furniture. Years of experience make our furniture to be a world class product. Our products has been exported to many countries all over the world.

To develop great furniture, some of furniture manufacturer combine teak with other material, such as: rattan, iron and stainless steel. Less teak wood is used by combining material, thus gives a huge benefit for environment because there is no need to cut much trees. Combining material to be used with teak wood provide more options for customers to choose. You can choose furniture that fit to your life style, room size or even an occasions as well as your budget.

More Than Teak
Desa Guyangan RT 004 RW 011
Kec. Bangsri
Jepara – Indonesia
Phone +6281229001001
Fax: +622918001102
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 02:07:07 PM by indonesiafurniture »

Offlinebillyshen

Maydos Paint & Coating, founded in 1995, is a leading high-end Wood Coating Manufacturer from Guangdong, China. Our wood varnish is qualified with EN71-3 Standard.  We specialized in R&D of NC/PU wood coating technology and provide economic solutions with the most cutting-edge technologies to furniture manufacturers in 86 countries worldwide.

I am Billy Shen, who is in charge of sales and marketing in Indonesian of Maydos and would like to work with local furniture manufacturers providing the highest standard of wood coating solutions.

Welcome to visit me in
Trade Show? Indonesia International Coating, Painting, Resins &
Composite Exhibition
Date: 25-27 Jul 2018
Location?Jiexpo Kemayoran Hall B3, Jakarta, Indonesia

I will be on business trip to Jakarta, visiting manufacturers of finest solid wood furniture, from 28th April to 18th May.  Should you any questions contact me by below info.

Best Regards
Billy Shen
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 02:07:26 PM by indonesiafurniture »