Author Topic: Solid Teak Furniture Manufacturer and Exporter by Aulia Jati indoprodi - Jepara  (Read 4666 times)

Offlinesidney

VIP-Group

Welcome to Aulia Jati indoprodi!

Aulia Jati indoprodi presents word-class quality wooden furniture products focusing on Solid Teak Indoor and Outdoor Furniture. Established in 1997, located in Jepara, Central Java, we have further expanded our Customers based on exporting to countries all over the world.

Our indoor furniture collection includes; beds, tables, buffets, cabinets, chairs. These collections are available in both simple design and fully ornamented furniture. Outdoor furniture includes; teak garden furniture, has various item like chairs and benches, tables and outdoor furniture sets; steamers and loungers, recliners, tables, deep seating, family garden.

You are always welcome to contact us at:

CV. AULIA JATI indoprodI
Jl. RA. Kardinah Ring Road Senenan Jepara Central Java – Indonesia
Contact Person: MASKUR ZAENURI
Phone : +62 291 594 414
Fax : +62 291 594 414
Mobile : +62 81 9140 10120
Email : info@auliajati.com
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 09:35:19 AM by sidney »

Offlineindonesiafurniture

Administrator

contact us at:

CV. AULIA JATI indoprodI
Jl. RA. Kardinah Ring Road Senenan Jepara Central Java – Indonesia
Contact Person: MASKUR ZAENURI
Phone : +62 291 594 414
Fax : +62 291 594 414
Mobile : +62 81 9140 10120
Email : info@auliajati.com

Offlinebillyshen

Maydos Paint & Coating, founded in 1995, is a leading high-end Wood Coating Manufacturer from Guangdong, China. Our wood varnish is qualified with EN71-3 Standard.  We specialized in R&D of NC/PU wood coating technology and provide economic solutions with the most cutting-edge technologies to furniture manufacturers in 86 countries worldwide.

I am Billy Shen, who is in charge of sales and marketing in Indonesian of Maydos and would like to work with local furniture manufacturers providing the highest standard of wood coating solutions.

Welcome to visit me in
Trade Show? Indonesia International Coating, Painting, Resins &
Composite Exhibition
Date: 25-27 Jul 2018
Location?Jiexpo Kemayoran Hall B3, Jakarta, Indonesia

I will be on business trip to Jakarta, visiting manufacturers of finest solid wood furniture, from 28th April to 18th May.  Should you any questions contact me by below info.

Best Regards
Billy Shen
Email: shenbl(AT)maydos...cn
Mobile/WhatsApp/Wechat: +86-186-7651-4721
Guangdong Maydos