Author Topic: Quotation Required for King Size Bed Made from Suar&Teak Wood - From Canada  (Read 1896 times)

OfflineKristin

Selamant Siang  :)

Apa Khabar?  We are living in Vancouver Canada (but we are originally from Malaysia) and would very much be interested in purchasing a king size bed, platform style custom made for us. 

We would like it made from suar wood or a combination of suar and teak.

I have included a zip file that contains photos and measurements.  Some of the measurements would need to change if thicker wood is used for the bed frame.

I would like a bed made that uses a big piece of suar wood for the back, and the rest of the bed (under the mattress) is made with very thick wood of a similar colour.

The back piece would be 129" total length but need to be cut into 3 pieces to make the left, center, and right pieces of the headboard.  They would need to be able to connect together when we assemble it at home and sit flush with the wall, so the brackets or screws etc. would need to not stick out.

The bed frame for the USA-kingsize mattress would have the thick (4"?) wood rim and have the 3 drawers underneath on each side.  This could be made with a similar light-coloured wood that matches the headboard, such as teak or suar.  I don't want the wood to be dark coloured.

We would need to change some of the measurements to fit the thicker wood but I can help with that.

Here is a photo of the sort of headboard+side design we would like:

I have included a zip file that has all measurements in it and additional ?close-up ? photos. ?  Those measurements are for the thinner bed frame so they would need to change for the thicker wood.  Here's a photo of the thicker design I like for the bed frame:?

Please include the cost of ?a partial container ?shipment  to the port of Victoria ? , British Columbia Canada. 

I will probably want to have additional items made and included in the shipment if you are able to make this bed.

Terima Kasih,

Doug
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 02:45:37 PM by Kristin »