Author Topic: Need Quotation for Rattan Furniture - From Moscow, Russia  (Read 3356 times)

Offlineshirley

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a nice day.

I Sahil Slathia from Inlavka-Design, Moscow, Russia.

Currently we are looking for Rattan Furniture (Chairs/Surya Armchair/Tables/Set) of different sizes. For your convenience, i have attached some pics.

It would be glad if you will send us the quotation of the above mentioned items with their catalogs and your other items of rattan wood including MOQ, & Unit Price.

For further assistance please feel free to ask and would be glad to look forward for the business.

Best Regards

Sahil Slathia
+79260442804 / +201002933493 (Whatsapp Number)

Offlinetheduy179

Re: Need Quotation for Rattan Furniture - From Moscow, Russia
Reply #1 | February 22, 2017, 04:44:55 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

We’re Qui Phuc, a manufacturing company located in Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam and specializing in manufacturing and distributing stainless steel furniture, plastic furniture and rattan imitation furniture. We offer our customers very affordable and competitive prices for products with finest quality and safety. You can take a look at our products at our website: quiphuc(dot)com

We’ve read your inquiry related to rattan furniture on Indonesia-product and wonder if you would feel interested in Vietnamese products with similar characteristics.

May I ask you if you prefer natural rattan furniture or rattan imitation one?

We’ll offer you a very competitive price and finest quality for our products.

Should you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me via email at any time. My email is duy(dot)bui(at)quiphuc(dot)com.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,