Author Topic: Looking For Indonesia Manufacturer / Supplier of Wood Industry - Wirquin Company  (Read 1041 times)

OfflineKristin

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Antoine Durand, I am working in the purchasing service of the company Wirquin. (http://www.wirquin.com/EN/index_EN.html ), a French group specialized in Sanitary equipment (Sanitary ware, bathroom and kitchen products), we have a worldwide presence with subsidiaries in China, Russia, South Africa and Europe.

I am contacting you today because we are looking for some new suppliers in Indonesia, and your company and your products interest us.
I am in charge of the sourcing process and I am focused on the wood industry right now, precisely MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard).

Indeed MDF is the main component of the toilet seats that we sell in hundred thousands of copies every year, and this is what we are most interested in at the moment.

Thus, are there companies able to manufacture MDF toilet seats registered in your directory?

It could be the beginning of a profitable partnership between us, that’s why I hope to get an answer from you soon.

Kind regards,

Antoine Durand
Purchasing Department
Antoine(dot)Durand(at)wirquin(dot)com

WIRQUIN
11 rue du Château de Bel Air
44482 Carquefou Cedex – France
Tel : +33(0)2 40 30 31 25
Fax : +33(0)2 40 25 23 38
www.wirquin.com

Notre environnement est fragile, merci de n’imprimer ce mail qu’en cas de nécessité