Author Topic: Inquiry From Turkey Company for Copy Paper and Plywood Manufacturer  (Read 1810 times)

OfflineKristin

Dear Sir / Madam,

As a company we have been supplying A4 size paper in Turkey. We would like to seek for the opportunity with esteemed Indonesian companies for exporting Paper to Turkey. To start off; I would like to get Your suggestions for copy paper manufacturers. Also I'm planning to come to Indonesia next month. Secondly I'm planning to lool for Plywood and charcoal.

By the way to keep our interest safe, we may intend to buy as a roll paper to die cut then packing with our own wrapper in Indonesia, before exporting to Turkey.

May I ask You to let me know manufacturers' contact regarding my request? Website, phone number or e-mail. Even if they don't speak English as I have Indonesian friend to contact with them in Indonesian language as well.

Hope this e-mail to start a relationship where all involved parties benefit, both Turkey and Indonesia.

Your consideration towards this matter is highly appreciated. Looking forward for Your favourable reply soon. You can contact us by email at ygtslmn(at)hotmail(dot)com if you and your manufacturer are interested for this relationship.

Thank You very much.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Selman Yigit
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:20:39 PM by Kristin »