Author Topic: Looking for partners in exporting furniture into Indonesia  (Read 1839 times)

Offlinetheduy179

Hello everyone.

We are Qui Phuc, a manufacturing company located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We're specializing in metal, plastic and rattan immitation furniture.
Our products have been exported to many countries around ASEAN like Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and other countries as well. And we're currently interested in Indonesian market.
We acknowledge that Indonesia is a potential market for our products due to its large territory, its huge population and its diverse cultural customs. Therefore, we would like to learn more about this wealthy market. Also, we're looking for B2B businesses that can distribute our products into this market.
For the prices, we promise to offer you very affordable prices for products with finest quality and safety.
Should you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me via email duy(dot)bui(at)quiphuc(dot)com.

Best regards,

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:13:29 AM by theduy179 »

OfflinestevieBoss3

Can you contact me for more details, prices and quality of your furniture. I need to know more about transport and so on. Send me a privat message and I will get back to you as soon as possible
Thank you

Offlinetheduy179

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've sent you a personal message. Please kindly check it.
If you haven't received any PM, please send me your email so that I can send your back more information needed.

Best regards,

The Duy
Tel: + 84 165 232 2727
Office: +84 8 5426 2771
Email: duy[dot]bui[at]quiphuc[dot]com