Author Topic: Atlantis Antique Furniture  (Read 3658 times)

Offlinelarik

Atlantis Antique Furniture
| February 07, 2012, 11:08:47 AM

Atlantis Antique which is establish in Jepara since 1989, runs in manufactures and exports high quality mahogany, teak and pine both indoor furniture and garden furniture.

Our foreign trade have been widely distributed to many countries in the world : Italy, Greece, France, England, Australia, South Africa, USA, Spain, Ireland, Germany and Malaysia.

Now Customers, we enjoy introducing ourselves, Atlantis Antique have full confidence of your exclusive furniture orders with selected woods and many exclusive design or your own design.

Your consideration to contact us will be pleasure for us to service and inform regarding prices, term of payment, delivery time, shipping and other details needed.

When you come to Indonesia don’t forget to visit our factory, just 60 kilometers from Semarang capital of central java and enjoy our services.

Kind Regards,

Hani Santoso
Export Manager

View www.AtlantisAntique.com

Offlinelloydhansen

Re: Atlantis Antique Furniture
Reply #1 | March 26, 2012, 01:36:16 PM
Atlantis Antique runs in manufactures and exports of mahogany, teak and pine both indoor furniture and garden furniture.

OfflineMartinnMan

Reply #2 | May 07, 2012, 04:27:36 PM
Atlantis Antique is one of the good Indonesia furniture manufacturer & exporter from jepara, central Java that has exported indoor & patio furniture items to many countries in the world. Those furniture items are made by mahogany, teak & pine.

OfflineAlexandro8100

Reply #3 | May 17, 2012, 09:43:34 PM
I'd never heard of them before.Quality is most important thing in buying furniture stuff from anywhere.Many home furniture exhibits offer variety of home required designs such as contemporary and conventional with many foundation furniture.
I sure will must be visited there in future.
newbielink:http://huntwood.com/ [nonactive]

OfflineNileGibbs

Reply #4 | May 23, 2012, 01:22:37 PM
Well, I have heard lot of about Atlantis Antique Furniture. But still I don't have enough information of it.
I will do some check for this and return back after get some information on this.
newbielink:http://furnituredirectuk.net/dining-room.html [nonactive] ~ newbielink:http://furnituredirectuk.net/dining-room.html [nonactive]

Reply #5 | August 17, 2012, 05:47:15 PM
You did an amazing job with your information. I have been your fan for a long time now and I must say your work inspires me to a great extent. Hope to come back for more. Keep me informed. Thanks once again!
Find decent Cheap Living Room Furniture [nofollow] & cheap dining sets
[nofollow] from Furnituredurectuk.net

Offlinedoltuku

Reply #6 | November 06, 2012, 10:53:45 PM
thanks for all the information guys
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 04:42:56 PM by larik »