Author Topic: Looking for Indoor Wooden Furniture  (Read 7686 times)

Offlinelarik

Looking for Indoor Wooden Furniture
| April 16, 2012, 10:17:52 AM
Hello,
I am Mr.Bryn and would like to order ( indoor wooden furniture)and what would be the price for each unit so that i can Quote you with the Quantity i want to order..Also what types of credit card do you accept as payment..?Thank you and reply ASAP

Because we can not publish his email, so f you are able to provide what he needs, please pm us and we give you his email.

Thanks

OfflineJohn Keneddy

Re: Looking for Indoor Wooden Furniture
Reply #1 | April 24, 2012, 05:06:07 PM
Indoor Wooden Furniture is definetly the choice of today. This indoor furniture is an alltime hit and one can get it from our online store which provides various indoor furniture options like bedroom , living room, bathroom furniture etc.
newbielink:http://furnituredirectuk.net/dining-room.html [nonactive] | newbielink:http://furnituredirectuk.net/dining-room.html [nonactive]

OfflineMartinnMan

Reply #2 | May 07, 2012, 04:16:11 PM
Wooden furniture are of various types such as indoor furniture and outdoor furniture. Typically outdoor furniture is stronger and more powerful on the exterior. So, even when exposed to the weather, it should still last.

Reply #3 | June 28, 2012, 11:31:50 AM
You will find wooden furniture with different style and design.Wooden furniture comes with a good quality.
You do not have to take a special care after wooden furniture.
newbielink:http://furnituredirectuk.net/dining-room.html [nonactive]

Reply #4 | July 19, 2012, 10:24:38 AM
WE NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MAKING A QUOTATION FOR YOU. THANK YOU 
Hello,
I am Mr.Bryn and would like to order ( indoor wooden furniture)and what would be the price for each unit so that i can Quote you with the Quantity i want to order..Also what types of credit card do you accept as payment..?Thank you and reply ASAP

Because we can not publish his email, so f you are able to provide what he needs, please pm us and we give you his email.

Thanks

Offlinejohanlesmana

Reply #5 | August 16, 2012, 11:01:28 AM
Hello,

Thanks

Dear Mr.Bryn

We are the producer and exporter with main business of wooden furniture, located in Jepara, Indonesia, we got info about you from furniture indonesia website. We would like to offer to sell our product to you. We have been exporting our products and would like to expand to the other countries and we have the competitive negotiable prices with the low to high end quality. The products we would like offer to you are:
1.   Wooden garden furniture (B and C grade)
2.   Wooden indoors furniture (including antique, rustic style and leather furniture)
3.   Wooden doors and doorjamb (including the traditional doors and doorjamb)
4.   Wooden coffin
5.   Woven coffin
6.   Wooden moslem calligraphy
7.   Wooden traditional house and wall (gebyok)
8.   Wooden gazebo
9.   Wooden animal’s house
10.   Wooden house
11.   Wooden box
12.   Wooden sunglasses
13.   Wooden handicrafts
14.   Iron wood garden furniture
15.   Iron base furniture
16.   Stainless steel wood garden furniture
17.   Resinic figures and statues
18.   Batik Ladies bags

Looking forwards to hearing you promptly and wish we can establish a good and long term business cooperation relationship with you in the near future.

Please your discussion my quotation for you, but I am happy doing business cooperation relationship with you.

Rgds,
Johan Lesmana
SURYA JAVA FURNINDO
newbielink:mailto:furnindo@suryajava.com [nonactive]
newbielink:mailto:info@suryajava.com [nonactive]
newbielink:http://www.suryajavafurnindo.com [nonactive]
+62 (0)81 327 942 088

Offlinelarik

Reply #6 | August 16, 2012, 02:38:27 PM
Dear Johan Lesmana and yogyaindoglobal, I've sent Mr. Bryn Larr email in your inbox, please contact Mr. Bryn Larr to offer your products.

Good luck
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:41:53 PM by larik »

Reply #7 | August 17, 2012, 05:58:24 PM
 Indoor wood furniture creates warm ambiance and natural impression in the house. Indoor wood furniture enables to bring even distinctive looks to any home architecture and interior. Wood is perfect material because it is timeless. Moreover, for some quality wood like teak or other kind of hardwood is very Indoor Wood Furnituredurable, it can even be bequeathed to your children or grandchildren.
Find decent Cheap Living Room Furniture [nofollow] & cheap dining sets
[nofollow] from Furnituredurectuk.net

OfflineGabeart

Reply #8 | February 21, 2013, 08:27:20 PM
Looking For Indoor Wooden Furniture, Just Visit here.....................satisfaction guaranteed

Street: JL. Lebak - Raya Bulungan 148
City: Jepara
STATE: Central Java
Postal Code: 59431
Phone: +62291595555
Fax: +62291595565
Mobile: +62817453680

OfflineHarris625

Reply #9 | June 15, 2013, 01:09:52 PM
The wooden furniture is very important for indoor use. It is very reliable and strong and provide long term benefit.

Bartending Schools [nofollow]
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:59:09 AM by Harris625 »

Offlinehidayat

Reply #10 | July 02, 2013, 09:27:18 AM
Dear sir,
we read your ads, and we are very interested in offering our product. we are exporter of furniture from indonesia. suppose you have email address please let us know and we will send the detail products for you.

Please reply to our newbielink:mailto:email..hidayatexport@gmail.com [nonactive]

regards,
Hidayat

Hello,

Thanks

Offlinetheclassyhome

Reply #11 | November 25, 2013, 03:14:34 PM
The Classy Home online furniture store provides each and every items for indoor furniture. they offers bedrooms furniture, living room furniture, dining room furniture, entertainment unit, baby and kids furniture, home office furniture and much more. here u will get best indoor furniture for your home. website: www.theclassyhome.com/comersus_listItems.asp?supplier=97

Reply #12 | December 30, 2013, 03:52:05 AM
Dear Mr.Bryn
We are one supplier of wood furniture products especially kinds of indoor and outdoor wooden furniture secondhand (Reclaimed / Recycled Teak Furniture). We produce various design course with our best quality.

Please Our Website: Furniture Jepara
Email : sales@kawakoldmeuble.com
Mobile : +6282220235459