Author Topic: Request Indoor Furniture, from Mr Daniel Morgan  (Read 3804 times)

Offlineadmin

Administrator

Request Indoor Furniture, from Mr Daniel Morgan
| September 21, 2012, 11:48:33 AM
Hello,

My name is Daniel and i will like to make place an order of some Indoor Furniture
 i will like to know the best selling types and price cost you have in your inventory plus
 your method of  payment. I am ing forward to hear from you with the  price list.
 Thank you,
 Daniel  Morgan.

Catatan :
Kepada rekan-rekan pengusaha furniture dari Indonesia yang berminat untuk mengirim penawarannya, silahkan posting :
1) Nama perusahaan anda
2) Contact person
3) Alamat email
4) Website
di halaman ini, moderator  akan mengirimkan "Contact Person dan Alamat Email dari importir" tersebut ke email Anda.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 12:49:30 PM by larik »
kunjungi www.gowd.net

GOWD adalah layanan situs slot resmi dan terpercaya sejak lama. Dengan rating kemenangan tertinggi dalam game slot banyak pemain yang telah mendapatkan kemenangan.

Berikut sekilas sejarah game slot yang ada di dunia.

Offlinearimba

Re: Request Indoor Furniture, from Mr Daniel Morgan
Reply #1 | November 03, 2012, 05:49:50 PM
Hello mr. Daniel. what kind of furniture that you like? white furniture, pallets or contemporary ?

Offlinelarik

Reply #2 | November 08, 2012, 04:46:56 PM
Hello mr. Daniel. what kind of furniture that you like? white furniture, pallets or contemporary ?

Hello Dear

Just posting your company profil here so forum administrator will give you Mr. Daniel email, and you can contact him, directly.
Here what you need to post
1) Nama perusahaan anda
2) Contact person
3) Alamat email
4) Website

Reply #3 | November 17, 2012, 10:40:32 AM
Dear Mr. Daniel Morgan,

First of all we would like to introduce our company  Vina Arya Furniture, CV as a manufacturer/ exporter of high quality furniture in Semarang, Indonesia. We have produced our collection since 1989 and our main market now are USA and Europe countries.

We got your name and company name from Indonesian-Furniture.com and  we learnt that your company is importing furniture.
We would much be happy if you could consider us to be one of your suppliers.

We are concerning in creating quality products with competitive prices.
To see our full range collection, please visit our website www.vinaarya.com [nofollow]. Hope that you are interested.

BTW, do you plan to attend the IMM Cologne on January 2013? If so, please visit our booth and meet our Boss there.

Should you have any question or request, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Tri Wahyono

CV. VINA ARYA FURNITURE
Jl. Raya Karangjati Km. 26, Klepu,
Ungaran - Semarang 50552
Central Java
Indonesia